Please read carefully our Terms and Conditions before booking our services. By reserving them you fully accept out Terms and Conditions, and are therefore legally bound to them.
This User Agreement is regulated by the Italian law without regard to conflict of laws that would result in the application of the legislation of any other jurisdiction.
- www.naples-airport-taxi.com or the transportation service providers will not be held responsible for losses, including, but not
limited to, lost or stolen properties, lost or damaged luggage, missed flights, ferries or trains or any other missed
connected services, because of whatsoever reason.
- www.naples-airport-taxi.com or the transportation service providers shall not be held responsible for any direct or indirect damage due to omissions or errors affecting your booking, either online or by phone or email. The client shall be the only person responsible for the information reported in the
confirmation email; any errors or omissions shall be immediately communicated to the reservation office, and a new confirmation email will be sent shortly. In case of errors or omissions discovered 48 hours before the agreed pick-up time, they must be notified by calling the emergency phone number provided
in the service confirmation email.
- By accepting this User Agreement, you accept that www.naples-airport-taxi.com will not, in any way, be held responsible for whatsoever loss, expense, direct or indirect damage due to the use or missed use of the booked transportation services, under ordinary and extraordinary circumstance, even if www.naple-airport-taxi.com has been informed about any particular
circumstances affecting your trip.
- After having reserved our services, you will receive a confirmation by e-mail. If no Taxi is available, you will be informed by email.
- The model and type of the vehicle reported in the booking form and on this website have the only purpose of describing the service type. In some rare cases the service provider may provide you with a different vehicle, if for instance the car booked is in delay because of traffic, diversion or other reasons, a suitable replacement car will be provided at the same price or higher. The service provider shall not guarantee the availability of the same vehicle specified in your confirmation.
- The payment can be made in cash to the driver, or in advance by credit card (by adding 2,7%) In case of cash payment to the driver, the credit card details provided during the booking procedure will be only used to confirm and guarantee your booking, but no amount will be debited on it.
- Payments with credit card will be charged two days before the actual transfer, if you wish to pay at the time of the booking please contact us.
- Your credit card may be used to debit, without notice, any applicable penalty as per Chapter 5 of this User Agreement and to cover any expense in case of damages to the vehicle. You acknowledge and confirm that the credit card number provided is yours and that it contains sufficient funds to pay for the booked service
Changes and/or Cancellations
Is it possible to cancel or modify the booked service, the following fees will be applied in case of cancellation of the service booked :
- No charges up to 24 (twenty four) hours before the agreed pick-up time.
- 100% of the cost if the cancellation is done less than 24 (twenty four) hours before the agreed pick-up time
- 100% fee for cancellation of last minute reservation (made in the last 24 prior to the arrival)
In case your flight is cancelled or delayed, we will be happy to reschedule your service upon availablity, however the above conditions will still be applied. In case of roundtrip transfer the cancellation fee will be the equivalent of the one way journey.
Maximum waiting time
- Maximum waiting time of the driver
a) Pick-ups from airports and cruise terminals: 60 minutes from the actual flight or cruise arrival time (as displayed on airport/cruise terminal information monitors). After this time, if the customer has not contacted the driver, he will leave the meeting point. A cancellation fee (100% of the booked service price) will be charged.
b) Pick-ups from other locations: 30 minutes after the agreed pick-up time. After this time has passed, if the customer has not contacted the driver, he will leave the meeting point. A cancellation fee (100% of the booked service price) will be charged.
- In case of absence without any communication from the customer, after the maximum waiting time has passed, 100% of the booked service price will be charged
Any modification to the service booked shall be communicated to our reservation office by email, within at least 48 hours before the arranged pick-up time. After our confirmation e-mail, usually sent 48 hours before the scheduled pick-up time, any change shall be directly communicated to the phone number reported on the email
If we need to cancel your booking, you will be informed as soon as possible by email and, if possible, we will suggest you other
Our company reserves the rights to cancel any booking for whatsoever reason. No compensation shall be due, except for a full refund in case of prepaid reservation.
- Pursuant to the EU directive 2003/20/EC, the following applies:
- Children must use suitable child seats until the height of 135 cm or the age of 12 (whichever they reach first). After, they must wear normal seatbelts. The driver must check that children are properly restrained. However, some licensed vehicles are exempted from carrying child seats.
- Children under the age of 3 are anyway under the responsibility of the passengers.
Large sized luggage and special items
In order to ensure the best service and vehicle for your need, we need to know about any excessive luggage or special items (with odd shape, heavier or bigger, such as: strollers, wheelchairs, scuba dive equipment, bikes, golf bags). You will be held responsible for any eventual expenses for additional or different vehicles necessary to carry the luggage or special items not specified on the reservation form.
www.naples-airport-taxi.com shall not be held responsible for any delay, modification or cancellation due to unforeseeable circumstances beyond its control, i.e. accidents, traffic jams, acts of terrorism and violence, strikes, police checkpoints, difficult weather conditions, detours, natural disasters, road maintenance, etc.
Intellectual Property Rights
Trademarks, copyrights, and other intellectual properties of this website have been granted to Naples Airport Transfers and are protected by the national and international regulations governing the intellectual property. Any use of these contents by third parties for any purpose other than booking transfers is prohibited, including modification, subsequent publication and total or partial reproduction or representation without the express consent of Naples Airport Taxi